2 Ways to Merge Photos Online Without an App
Some popular image processing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, GIMP, and so on can be used to combine two or more photos into one.
Even so, this application is quite heavy for simple edits such as combining photos. Therefore we should take advantage of web-based services that can replace paid applications.
Here are two ways to combine photos online.
1. Merge photos with PhotoJoiner
Have you ever heard the term photo collage? Well this web can be used to make photos like that. There are many features that you can use, with a simple design, you can edit photos instantly here.
Here’s how to use PhotoJoiner.
1. Visit the PhotoJoiner Web
First you enter the web photojoiner.net first. You can use a browser on your cellphone or laptop. When you have, on the website, please click Create Collage.
2. Set Photo Style
- After you enter the photojoiner website and click create collage earlier, please set it up photo style you want through the menu on the left.
2. Open the menu Size Settings and set the resolution for the final result of the photo you edit later.
3. As for options Background Borderyou can adjust it according to your needs.
3. Add Photo
When you have set the photo style, then click Add Image in the menu on the right. So, please select the photos you want to join. You can Drag photo from the right menu to the editor column, after that the photos will successfully blend.
4. Save Photo
When you have finished combining the photos you wanted earlier, the next step is to save the photos. Please click Save to save the image.
2. Using Web Befunky
Befunky is an equally easy to use PhotoJoiner alternative. Befunky provides options to add text, photo effects, and so on. However, more complete features require a premium version account. If you just want to combine photos, then there’s no need to spend.
1. Open Collage Maker in Befunky
First, please visit the page collage maker from Befunky. You can use a cellphone or laptop, but it is recommended to use a laptop or pc to make it easier.
2. Choose Photo Style
- After that, when you are done, click the menu Layouts then click Grid.
2. Then select photo style what you want later.
3. Upload Photos
- If so, click menu Image Manager and select or upload the photos you want by clicking the button Computer.
2. Please photo drag that you have uploaded to the editor menu on the right.
4. Save Photo
If you have successfully combined all the photos you want, the next step is to save or save the photos. Please click the button Save which is above.
That’s a guide to combining 2 photos into one online. Hope it helps your work.