3 Ways to Convert JPG Photos to Word, Easy and Fast!
A document trapped in image formats such as JPEG, PNG, and TIFF cannot be text edited using Microsoft Word or similar programs.
You must first convert the image to a supported format, such as DOCX and DOC.
On this occasion, we will be given several ways that you can use, to change the photo format JPG, JPEG, PNG to Word (Text) online.
1. Convert images to Word format with Onlineocr.net
- To open the website, you can directly click the link www.onlineocr.net.
2. After that select Select File to upload the image to be replaced to text. Don’t forget to replace language that matches the content that you will upload. Then select format according to your needs, here there are Microsoft Word DOCX, Microsoft Excel, and TXT formats.
3. After everything is set, click Convert to process photos.
4. After finishing processing, a display like the image below will appear. You can directly download the Word file.
You can also change several other photo formats such as JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG. Moreover, you can also change PDF files to Word with this free online OCR website.
2. Using features on Google drive
- Entered into Google Drive.
2. Click New/New then select File Upload. Then please upload the photo you want to use as Word.
3. Select the photo that was uploaded earlier. Right click, select Open with then select Google Docs.
4. Last Copy as well as Paste to Word the result of converting photos to text for editing.
3. Convert images to Word files with Ocrconvert.com
- Login to the website ocrconvert.com
2. After that click Choose Filethen select the language (Language) you want to use and the target format (Output).
3. When everything is set, click Convert.
4. Then wait a while later the detection of the files contained in the photo will be detected. After that copy the results into Microsoft Word.
Thus the guide to converting images to DOCX, hope it helps.