An easy way to make videos directly from the CapCut application
The CapCut application has just added features to its platform, one of the features added is the camera feature which allows users to make videos directly in the application.
With the camera feature, video creation and video editing can be done via the CapCut application. As for making a video with the camera feature, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap camera.
2. Tap allow when CapCut requests access to images and videos.
3. Tap allow when CapCut requests audio access.
4. Select one recording.
5. Tap videos icon.
6. Tap allow when CapCut requests access to photos, media, and files.
7. Tap videos icon to start recording.
8. The recording process will take place, please tap stop icon when the recording process is complete.
9. Tap export to save the video results to your cellphone gallery. Before tapping export, you can also use some of the effects that have been provided, from filters to sound effects.
10. If you have tapped export, wait for the process to reach 100 percent. When it reaches 100 percent, the video will automatically be saved in your cellphone gallery.
To bring up the camera feature in the CapCut application, you must first update the application. With this camera feature, it will be faster for you to create video content, because the creation process can be done directly from the Capcut application.
That’s an easy way to make videos directly from the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.