Easy Way to Change Cursor in Windows 10
Windows 10 gives you the freedom to customize the appearance of the cursor (pointer) according to your taste and needs. Here’s how to change the cursor on a Windows 10 laptop/PC device.
1. Open the menu Start then choose Settings.
2. Select Ease of Access.
3. Go to the menu Mouse & pointers.
4. Please change the pointer display as desired.
The options above are very basic. You can only change the size, color, and thickness of the cursor while typing.
If you want to change more configurations, please see the advanced options below.
1. Still in the Mouse & pointer window, click Additional mouse settings.
2. Continue to Additional mouse options.
4. Go to tabs pointers. Here you can set the appearance of the pointer specifically.
The “Mouse Properties” window also has a lot of configurations like swapping left/right clicks, adjusting sensitivity, customizing buttons scrolletc.
Several sites such as RW designer, Cursor Sets, and Skin Packs provide cursorpack where you can get a cursor package with a certain theme and style.