WhatsApp has provided a feature to automatically delete all messages in a group. The deletion option consists of three times, namely 24 hours, 7 days, and 90 days. Given that WhatsApp groups are filled with many members, the exact time for deletion is 90 days.
If you want to enable the option to delete chats in a group, you can do that easily. But if you don’t know how to do it, please refer to the following tutorial to the end.
1. Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone, then tap search to search for groups.
2. Type group name in the search field. If the group name appears, please tap it.
3. When the group is open, please tap the profile.
4. Scroll downthen tap temporary message.
5. Select time optionIn this tutorial, 90 days is selected.
6. Tap sign return in the upper left corner and group chats that have been entered since the temporary message feature was activated will be automatically deleted.
If the group settings allow all members to change the subject, icon, description, and temporary message settings, then the temporary message feature can also be disabled by other group members.
However, if you are an admin, you have more power, because the settings you have made will not be editable by group members, starting from the subject, icon, description, and temporary message settings.
That’s an easy way to automatically delete all WhatsApp group chats, hopefully it’s useful.