Easy Ways to Change Video Thumbnails on the YouTube App
Thumbnails are cover photos of YouTube videos. This thumbnail can be changed easily at any time, either via the YouTube web or an application so that the videos that have been made are able to attract the attention of the audience, especially new viewers.
Some users don’t know if the video thumbnail can be changed through the YouTube application. If you are one of those who don’t know, you don’t need to worry, because you just have to listen to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app YouTube on your cellphone, then tap profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Select your channel.
3. Tap manage videos.
4. Tap three vertical dots on the video to which the thumbnail will be replaced.
5. Select edit.
6. Tap picture icon on thumbnails.
7. Tap change and choose new image which will be used as a thumbnail.
8. Tap done.
9. Tap save.
10. Thumbnails have been successfully changed via the YouTube application.
Changing YouTube video thumbnails can also be done through the YouTube Studio application. However, because YouTube is mostly accessed via the application, it will be much more efficient if you change the video thumbnail via the YouTube application.
That’s an easy way to change the video thumbnail in the YouTube application, hopefully it’s useful.