Easy Ways to Create a Snapcart Account You Should Know
Your shopping receipts can be converted into rupiah very easily with the help of the Snapcart application. If you want to change it, you can simply take a photo of the receipt directly from the application.
But to start taking receipt photos, you must first create a Snapcart account. If you don’t know how to create a Snapcart account, please see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
LIC Jeevan Amar टर्म इन…
1. Open the app Snapcart on your cellphone, then select country Indonesia.
2. If you have selected a country, please select a language Indonesia.
3. If the country and language have been selected, please tap carry on.
4. Tap arrow which is located on the right until you find the snap now command.
5. Tap snap now when it appears.
6. Tap list. If you have Facebook, please continue with your Facebook account. As for this tutorial, the option chosen is to register with email.
8. The following is a display when your Snapcart account is successfully created.
By creating an account on Snapcart, now you can take a photo of a grocery receipt to convert it into rupiah. So, when you’re done shopping, don’t forget to save the receipt so you can use it as cash via the Snapcart application.
That’s an easy way to create a Snapcart account that you should know, I hope it’s useful.