Easy Ways to Create Horror Sound Effects in the CapCut Application
In the previous discussion, we discussed how to convert text into sound and also separate audio from video in the CapCut application. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about sound, namely how to make horror sound effects.
Please note, CapCut has provided several sound effects that you can use for free, one of which is horror sounds. If you don’t know how to use it, please refer to the following tutorial to the end.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then select new project.
2. Select video whose voice he wants to turn into horror.
3. Tap plus.
4. If the video is successfully added, please swipe right.
5. Tap ending videothen select delete.
6. If the ending video is successfully deleted, please swipe left.
7. Please tap videothen select extract audio.
8. If the audio extract is successful, please tap audiothen select sound effect.
9. Select deepthen tap check mark in the lower right corner.
10. Tap play to see the results. If the results are appropriate, please tap export which is located in the upper right corner to start the video download process.
The tutorial mentioned above does not take long, less than 3 minutes. So, for those of you who want to change the sound of the video to be more interesting, please use the CapCut application.
That’s an easy way to make horror sound effects in the CapCut application, hopefully it’s useful.