Easy Ways to Hide Your Instagram Category Labels
When you switch to professional Instagram, whether you’re switching to a creator or business account, several category choices will appear, such as personal blogs, video creators, to education.
When you select some of these categories, Instagram will also offer the option to display category labels on your Instagram account profile publicly so that many people can see them.
#youtubeshorts logo in spray paint …
Regarding this category label, sometimes some users want to hide it after previously displaying the category label publicly. If you are one of those people, here is a complete tutorial for hiding category labels that you should know about.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile in the lower right corner.
2. Tap edit profile.
3. Scroll down until you find the profile view menu.
4. Tap hidden contacts on the profile view.
5. Slide the show category labels toggle to the left so that it is inactive.
6. If the button is no longer active, please tap it check mark in the top right corner.
7. Tap check mark in the top right corner on edit profile.
8. Following is the result where the category labels are successfully hidden.
Even though the category labels are hidden, you can still enjoy the features of a professional account from Instagram, such as insights. So, you can still monitor the performance of the content that you have created.
That’s an easy way to hide your Instagram category label, hope it’s useful.