Easy Ways to Reduce Video Noise in the CapCut Application
When making videos, you often encounter noise due to several reasons, including not using a microphone when shooting videos. Noise will usually get worse when the video is taken outdoors.
If you are a content creator, of course this is very annoying. However, for now you don’t need to worry, because noise can be reduced using the CapCut application. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following discussion.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Tap the videos tab, then select videos want to reduce the noise.
3. If the video has been selected, please tap it plus in the lower right corner.
4. If the video is uploaded successfully, please swipe right.
5. Tap ending videosthen select delete.
6. If the ending video was successfully deleted, please swipe left.
7. Go ahead tap videos and choose reduce noise.
8. Turn on the reduce noise button by sliding it to the right.
9. A message that noise reduction is in progress will appear.
10. If the video has played to the end, please tap check mark in the lower right corner as the noise reduction process has been completed.
11. Tap export sign in the upper right corner to start the video download process.
Based on the test results, the sound noise (noise) is really reduced. So, you don’t need to hesitate anymore with the CapCut application, because this application has been proven to be able to reduce noise in videos.
That’s an easy way to reduce video noise in the CapCut application, hope this is useful.