Dream League Soccer consists of eight divisions, ranging from academy, amateur, division 4, division 3, division 2, division 1, elite, and legend. To reach the legend division which is the top division is also not easy, because you have to increase the stadium capacity to 85 thousand seats.
However, when you reach the legend division, boredom will usually appear in playing for several reasons, ranging from a squad that is already filled with star players to always winning the legend division.
However, there are many ways to overcome this boredom, including playing multiplayer, playing live matches, to deleting an account (resetting) so that you can build a team from scratch again. If you choose the reset option, here is the full tutorial that you should know.
1. Open the game Dream League Soccer 2022 on your cellphone, then tap gear icon.
2. Tap advanced in the lower right corner.
3. Tap the reset icon which has a skull symbol.
4. A pop-up warning will appear, please tap reset profile.
5. The pop-up warning will reappear, please tap reset.
6. Wait for the reset process until finish.
7. If the reset process is successful, you will get an important notice. Next, please create a new team name, choose a new coach, and also a new team captain.
8. When you have reset your Dream League Soccer account, you takes a month to reset it return. If you force to reset the account, a description will appear as shown below.
By resetting your Dream League Soccer account, you will be excited again when playing the game, because you have to build a team from scratch again, both in terms of squad depth and team infrastructure.
That’s an easy way to reset Dream League Soccer 2022 account, hopefully it’s useful.