Gboard is a keyboard application that is widely used by world netizens, including in Indonesia. But sometimes, Gboard experiences errors that prevent the keyboard application from appearing on the cellphone.
When Gboard crashes, some users choose to reinstall. However, when it was reinstalled, it turned out that the Gboard application did not appear in the app drawer.
If you experience this incident, of course you will panic. But panic alone is not enough, because you also have to find a solution. As for the Gboard error solution, you can listen to the following tutorial.
1. Tap settings menu (settings) on your cellphone.
2. Select system.
3. Select language and input.
4. Tap virtual keyboard.
5. Tap managing keyboards.
6. Enable the Gboard button by sliding it to the right.
7. When you have activated the Gboard button, but it turns out that the keyboard is not immediately active, please open the WhatsApp application, then tap the message type field and tap the keyboard icon.
8. Choose gboard.
9. As a result, Gboard has been activated successfully.
The tutorial that has been mentioned applies to all HP, the only difference lies in the name of the HP menu. Apart from that, some cellphones only need tutorials from number 1 to 6 and there are those that need to be numbered from 1 to 9 to reactivate Gboard.
That’s an easy way to restore lost Gboard on your cellphone, hope this is useful.