In the previous discussion, we reviewed how to share an Instagram account via a QR code, whether it’s a personal Instagram account or someone else’s Instagram account.
As for this opportunity, the discussion is still related to Instagram, namely how to share content via QR codes. Sharing content via QR codes is important to know, if you don’t know how, see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Sharing Personal Content
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile in the lower right corner.
2. Select content that you want to share via QR code.
3. When the content is already selected, tap it three vertical dots in the top right corner.
4. Select QR code.
5. Save the QR code, then the image will be automatically saved on your cellphone. The saved QR code image, please share it with others.
2. Sharing Other People’s Content
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Tap the search field to find content on other people’s accounts.
3. If you have opened someone else’s account, please tap content that you want to share.
4. Tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
5. Select QR code.
6. Tap save QR code and start sharing the code with the people you want.
By sharing content via QR codes, the opportunity for content to be seen by many people is much greater, because other users will be curious about the contents of the content you share.
That’s an easy way to share Instagram content via a QR code, hope this is useful.