How to Activate the Holiday Shop Feature on the Shopee Application
In the previous article entitled how to activate the auto-reply chat feature in the Shopee application, it was explained that there are many useful features that users can use to sell on Shopee.
This time, another useful feature on Shopee is the holiday shop feature. The holiday shop feature can be used for sellers who are running out of stock or really want to take a vacation for a few days because of things that cannot be left behind.
If you are currently actively selling on Shopee, of course you must know how to activate the holiday shop feature so that when there is an urgent need, you can activate it quickly. The following is a complete tutorial for activating the holiday shop feature on Shopee.
1. Open the app Shopee on your cellphone, then tap I in the lower right corner.
2. Tap my shop in the top left corner.
3. Select shop profile and settings.
4. Select shop setting.
5. Swipe button to the right until it turns turquoise in the holiday shop feature.
6. A pop-up notification will appear, please tap activate.
7. The holiday shop feature has been successfully activated.
8. If you want to disable it, all you have to do is slide the button to the left on the holiday shop feature.
With this holiday shop feature, buyers will not be able to place orders so that you as a seller can enjoy your vacation or complete other matters that require you to take a rest in peace.
That’s how to activate the holiday shop feature in the Shopee application, hopefully it’s useful.