WhatsApp Business is a messaging application aimed at business owners, despite the fact that many people in general use it because the features in WhatsApp Business are far more capable than WhatsApp Messenger.
One of the new features in WhatsApp Business, but not owned by WhatsApp Messenger, is the cover photo feature. If you don’t know how to add a cover photo on WhatsApp Business, please see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Make sure WhatsApp Business installed on your cellphone has been updated. If you want to update it, you can go to the Play Store, then search for WhatsApp Business. When the description appears updatesplease tap the description.
2. When the update or update is complete, please open the application and tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
3. Select suit.
4. Tap profile picture you.
5. Tap edit mark.
6. Select add or edit cover photo.
7. Add a cover photo from your camera or cellphone gallery.
8. If the cover photo has been selected, the result is more or less like the one below.
By making a cover photo, your business profile will be more convincing so that potential buyers or potential clients will be interested in the products or services you offer. Please note, cover photos can also be added on WhatsApp web.
That’s how to add a cover photo on WhatsApp Business, hope this is useful.