How to Add an Instagram Link to Your TikTok Account Profile
TikTok already provides an option to add Instagram to its users’ profiles. That way, you don’t need to write down your Instagram account username in the biodata column, because the Instagram link can be added yourself in the TikTok social column.
Adding Instagram to your TikTok account profile is quite easy where you only need to access the edit profile menu. If you don’t know how to add an Instagram link to your TikTok account profile, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app TikTok on your cellphone, then tap profile in the bottom-right corner, then tap edit profile.
2. Tap added Instagram.
3. Enter username And password your instagram.
4. If you have entered your Instagram username and password, please tap enter.
5. Select next time if it says save your login information.
6. Tap allow.
7. Tap allow again, then you will be redirected to TikTok.
8. Instagram has been successfully added where your account username is listed in the TikTok social column. When the Instagram account has been successfully added, the next step is to tap return sign in the top left corner.
9. Instagram that has been added will appear on your profile as shown below.
By adding Instagram to TikTok, the opportunity to get new followers is wide open. So, for those of you who want their Instagram to grow, please practice the tutorials that have been mentioned.
That’s how to add the Instagram link to your TikTok account profile, hope this is useful.