How to Add Sound Effects to Videos in CapCut
If you want to beautify your videos, there are many ways bonus new member to choose from, including adding sound effects to videos, such as laughing sound effects.
If you use CapCut, you can add sound effects easily. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select videos you want to add sound effects to it.
3. Tap plus.
4. If the video is already in the worksheet, go ahead slide line timestamp to the second or minute you want to add the sound effect to, then select audio.
5. Select effect.
6. Select the sound effects tab, for example laughing. If you have chosen, please select effect voice by tapping download sign.
7. Tap plus sign on sound effects.
8. View the result by tapping play button. If the results are to your liking, please tap export sign in the top right corner to download the video.
There are many sound effects that you can use, it’s just that to use these sound effects, you have to look for them one by one first so you really get the sound effect you want.
That’s how to add sound effects to videos on CapCut, I hope this is useful.