How to Add Video Recording Effects in the CapCut Application
There are many ways to make videos more interesting, including by adding several effects, one of which is the video recording effect which shows that recording is taking place.
If you want to add video recording effects to the content you create, it’s very easy, because you just need to use the CapCut application. If you don’t know how, please see the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select videos who want to add video recording effects in it.
3. If you have selected a video, please tap it plus.
4. Select effect.
5. Select video effects.
6. Select vlogs.
7. Choose a video recording effect you want to use, then tap sign tick.
8. If the video recording effect is applied successfully, drag the effect to the right until the end of the video.
9. If the effect has been pulled to the end of the video, please tap play sign to see the results.
10. If the video is appropriate, tap it export sign in the top right corner.
11. Wait for the export process to reach 100 percent. If it reaches 100 percent, the export video will be saved on your cellphone title.
There are many choices of video effects in the CapCut application that you can use to beautify the videos you make so that they are much more interesting to watch so that they can attract the interest of other people.
That’s how to add video recording effects in the CapCut application, I hope this is useful.