How to Align Images in the Canva App Easily
The Canva application allows you to create a variety of designs, be it designs for presentations, posters, to social media. Regarding the design in Canva, there is one trick that you should know, which is how to align the image.
By default, when you upload an image in Canva, it will be centered immediately. But if you want to change it to another flat, then you can do it easily too.
Regarding the alignment of images in the Canva application, some users don’t know, especially new users. If you are one of those who don’t know about it, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Canva on your cellphone, then tap plus sign.
2. Choose an image size, can be custom sizes or sizes suggested. As for this tutorial, the selected image size is the recommended size, namely Instagram content (square).
3. Tap plus sign in the lower left corner.
4. Tap upload.
5. Tap upload files.
6. If the image or photo file has been uploaded successfully, please tap the picture.
7. The image will be center aligned immediately. If you want to change it, please choose position.
8. Set to the desired position.
9. If the position has been set, please tap download sign.
10. Wait for the download process to finish.
11. If a message appears save to gallery, that means the image has been automatically saved in your cellphone gallery.
Setting the alignment of the image is very important to know, because the alignment of the image can make the design result neater. In addition, you also don’t need to bother manually adjusting the average image.
Canva is a solution for people who have no skills or are not proficient in design matters, because in Canva, you can use a variety of free tools to create attractive designs.
That’s how to easily align images in the Canva app, hope this helps.