Today, there are many ways to buy internet quota; whether it’s through online shopping applications, banking applications, or via minimarkets. All offer experiences and sometimes, their own merits. But buying quota directly from operator facilities seems much more convenient.
Application Bima+ (sometimes called Bima Tri) is dedicated to 3 cellular operator users in Indonesia. This application offers a number of transaction features which are often a bit cumbersome when done on other platforms. Even you can find exclusive promo which is cheaper.
In the following, I will demonstrate how to buy internet quota directly through the Bima+ application on your Android phone or iPhone.
Check out the steps.
1. Open the app Bima+ on your phone. If you don’t have it, get it here for Android and here for iPhones.
2. You can enter using your mobile number. After that, go to the menu Package or Buy.
3. Select the internet package you want to buy, then tap Buy.
4. Make sure you have read the details and information about the package. Then tap Buy.
4. Select a payment method. You can also use the credit provided on the number. Then press Buy.
5. Select Make Payment and follow the payment instructions that appear
6. Done. button Return to Home.
7. Quantity Active Data will increase according to the amount of quota purchased.
In addition, you will also receive SMS in the form of quota information such as package size, active period, subscription status and how to stop it.
Please also note that each package has a different policy. The example above is the AlwaysOn package, which means that the quota depends on the active period of the alias card and will not be forfeited. Other packages may have an expiration date or an “expiration date”. So, make sure to buy an internet package according to your needs.
I hope this helps!