PixelLab is an image editing application that can be used to create cover photos for articles and cover photos for social media videos, such as Instagram and YouTube.
Regarding making cover photos in PixelLab, there is one trick that you should know, which is how to center the image. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app PixelLab installed on your cellphone, then tap cancelled when a pop-up confirmation appears.
2. Tap trash can icon.
3. Tap okay to start deletion.
4. Tap layer icon.
5. Select image size to resize the image.
6. Enter the image size you want to use. As for this tutorial, the image size is 800×450 pixels. If the image size has been entered, please tap it okay.
7. If the image size has been successfully resized, you can also change the background color by tapping color.
8. You can choose colors from the color tab or the gradient tab. As for this tutorial, the color was chosen from a blue gradient.
9. If the color is applied successfully, please tap it check mark.
10. Tap sticker icon.
11. Tap imported and select image who want to be in the middle.
12. Tap check mark on the selected image.
13. If the image has been successfully uploaded on the worksheet, please tap it relative position.
14. Choose average middle.
15. If the image manages to center, please tap check mark.
16. Tap save icon.
17. Choose save as image.
18. Tap save to gallery.
By knowing the tutorial that has been mentioned, you can easily center it so that the cover photo will look more attractive. Apart from that, you can also edit anytime and anywhere, considering that editing can be done entirely via a cellphone.
That’s the easy way to center an image in the PixelLab application, I hope this is useful.