How to Change a Professional Instagram Account to a Private Account
There are two types of Instagram professional accounts, namely creator accounts and business accounts. If the account you have currently has the status of a professional account, you can return it to a personal account very easily.
If you don’t know how to turn a professional Instagram account into a personal account, you don’t need to worry, because you just have to listen to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
DATA DICTIONARY TUTORIAL WITH EXAMPLE…
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile picture in the lower right corner.
2. Tap three lines in the top right corner.
3. Select settings and privacy.
4. Select creator features and controls.
5. Select change account type.
6. Select switch to personal account.
7. Tap switch to personal account.
8. Here is the result where the categories that used to appear under Instagram account names are no longer there.
The aforementioned tutorial only takes under 1 minute to complete. So for those of you who want to change your Instagram account from professional to normal, please follow the steps in the tutorial above.
That’s how to change a professional Instagram account to a personal account, hope this is useful.