How to Change Gmail Profile Photo on HP in less than 1 minute
Gmail is available in two versions, namely the web version and also the application. Currently, the majority of netizens have Gmail accounts, because to access various services, especially Google services, you must have Gmail.
Regarding Gmail, there is one trick you should know, which is the trick to quickly change your profile photo on your cellphone in less than 1 minute. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Gmail on your cellphone, then tap profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Tap camera icon on the profile photo.
3. Tap add profile picture.
4. There will be three tab options for uploading profile photos, starting from tabs illustration, Google Photosand photos on the device. As for this tutorial, photos on the selected device.
5. Select a photo on your cellphone, if it has been successfully uploaded, please tap save as profile picture.
6. Tap okay.
7. Tap cross in the top left corner.
8. Here are the results.
Changing profile photos in Gmail can be done quickly via HP in less than 1 minute. But please note, whether the replacement process is fast or not depends on the internet connection you are using.
That’s how to change your Gmail profile photo on your cellphone in less than 1 minute, hope this is useful.