When you want to change your Instagram highlight cover, you usually make a design first to make it look more attractive to your followers.
But you know, actually changing Instagram highlight cover can be done without having to make a design. If you don’t know how, please see the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Pinterest on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Type highlights instagram icons in the search for ideas column.
3. If the search results appear, please scroll down to select the cover design you want to use.
4. If you have found a suitable cover design, please tap it three dots vertical on the cover design.
5. Select download image.
6. If a description appears image downloadedit means that the cover image is automatically saved in your cellphone gallery.
7. Go to the Instagram profile you, then tap highlights you want to change the cover.
8. Tap three vertical dots in the lower right corner.
9. Choose edit highlights.
10. Tap edit cover.
11. Tap gallery icon.
12. Select the cover image obtained from Pinterest, then tap icon next.
13. Tap done.
14. Tap done.
15. Here are the results.
By relying on the Pinterest app, you can change your Instagram highlight covers whenever it’s time without having to bother making your own designs.
That’s how to change Instagram highlight cover without making a design. Hope it is useful.