There are many ways to change the aspect ratio of an image, from changing it via an application or without an application. As for this opportunity, we will discuss how to change the aspect ratio of images via an application, namely at PixelLab.
The PixelLab application is an image and photo editing application that is widely used by world netizens, including Indonesia. As for changing the aspect ratio of images in the PixelLab application, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app PixelLab on your cellphone, then tap cancelled.
2. Tap trash can iconthen select okay.
3. Tap layers icon.
4. Select from gallerythen select image you want to change the aspect ratio.
5. If the image has been selected, please tap it check mark.
6. Select image size.
7. Go ahead enter the image size according to what you want
8. If the aspect ratio is changed successfully, go ahead tap the save iconthen select save as image.
9. Tap save to gallery.
By using the PixelLab application, all image editing processes can be done on a cellphone, one of which is the aspect ratio editing process. The image editing process in the PixelLab application also doesn’t take much time, only around 2 minutes.
That’s how to change the aspect ratio of images in the PixelLab application, I hope this is useful.