How to Change YouTube Channel Username Directly from the Application
Currently, YouTube has added an edit username feature that allows YouTube channel owners to change their account usernames. Please note, this change can be made through the application and only takes a few seconds.
If your YouTube channel username is still not what you want, please make changes. As for how to change the YouTube channel username, you can listen to the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app YouTube on your cellphone, then tap profile picture which is located in the upper right corner.
2. Select your channels.
3. Tap editing icon.
4. Tap editing icon on handles.
5. Change handles according to your wishes.
6. If the username has been changed, please tap save.
7. Following are the results where the username has been successfully changed.
All YouTube channels already have their own usernames, including the new channel. So, make sure you have checked the username on your channel, whether it is appropriate or not.
Please note, the main function of the username is to make it easier for other people to find your channel. So, other people don’t need to write down such a long channel link just to find your account, because they only need to write down their username.
That’s how to change the YouTube channel username directly from the application, hope this is useful.
The post How to Change YouTube Channel Username Directly from the Application appeared first on Instructions.ID.