How to Convert Shopping Receipts to Rupiah in the Snapcart Application
In the previous discussion, we reviewed how to create a Snapcart account. When you have created a Snapcart account, the next step is to take a photo of the receipt to be used as coins which can then be exchanged into rupiah.
Regarding taking photos of receipts in this Snapcart application, maybe you don’t know about it because you’re still new to using it. If you experience something like this, you don’t need to worry, because you can listen to the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
PER RICHIESTE D’AFFARI O ULTERI…
1. Open the app Snapcart on your cellphone, then tap snaps in the lower right corner.
2. Tap arrow to the right.
3. Tap allow when Snapcart requests shooting and video recording access.
4. Point the camera to your receipt. If the position is appropriate where the receipt is clearly visible, please tap the camera icon which is located in the middle.
5. If the receipt is clear, please tap it finished.
6. Will come a question who decided on the purchase, please choose the appropriate answer. As for this tutorial, the answer is myself.
7. Scroll down, then answer the question what type of structure is this. If the question has been answered, please tap Send.
8. Tap Okay.
9. Wait for the review process, more or less under 5 minutes. If the review process is complete, you will get a notification on the button bell located in the upper right corner.
10. If the receipt is received, you will get coins that can be exchanged for rupiah. However, if the receipt is not received, you will also receive a notification along with the reason for the rejection.
Regarding receipt photos, Snapcart has imposed terms and conditions on its users. As for these terms and conditions, you can read them on the home page, including the receipt transaction time of no more than 3 days.
Therefore, before taking a photo of a receipt in the Snapcart application, please first read the terms and conditions that apply so that you understand more about how the application works.
That’s how to convert shopping receipts into rupiah in the Snapcart application, I hope this is useful.