How to Convert Text to Voice on Video in CapCut App
CapCut is an application that is widely used by netizens, especially when they are editing short videos for Instagram and TikTok needs. CapCut is the top choice because it is easy to use and has many useful features.
One of the useful features available in CapCut is the text to voice feature. If you don’t know how to use this feature, please refer to the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Tap photo tabthen select photo to which the text will be added.
3. If the photo is already selected, please tap plus in the lower right corner.
4. When you have entered the work area, please swipe right photo.
5. Tap CapCut default videothen select delete.
6. If the default video has been deleted, please swipe left.
7. Tap text.
8. Tap add text.
9. Write text in the column provided, then tap check mark If you have finished it.
10. Tap text to voice.
11. Select female voicebecause these two sounds are the most suitable for Indonesian.
12. If a female voice has been selected, please tap check mark.
13. If the duration of the sound is longer than the photo, please set the duration of the photo by sliding it to the right. But to get the right result, please set the sound duration and the photo duration at the same time.
14. If the results are correct, please tap export sign to start downloading the results.
15. Wait for the export process until finish.
16. If a description appears ready to sharemeans the video is already stored in your cellphone gallery.
Creating sound content is sometimes necessary, especially when you are busy, but you are required to create content for social media needs. So, if you experience such a condition, just use the CapCut application because the process does not take long.
That’s how to convert text to sound on videos in the CapCut application, hopefully it’s useful.