How to Create a Logo Watermark on Photos in the Telegram Application
In the previous discussion, we reviewed how to make a text watermark on photos in the Telegram application. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about watermarks, namely the watermark logo.
There are two types of watermarks, namely text watermarks and logo watermarks. As for how to make a logo watermark in the Telegram application, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Telegram on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Please look for the named bot wmarkbot.
3. If you are already connected to a bot, please tap start.
4. Select english.
5. Tap web page icon.
6. If the bot watermark asks for access permission to open the page, please tap it okay.
7. Tap create new watermark.
8. Make sure you have selected the tab imagethen tap select image to start uploading a logo.
9. If the logo is uploaded successfully, please set transparency to your liking, then scroll down.
10. Organize watermark positions and width percent.
11. When finished, please tap save changes.
12. Tap done.
13. If the watermark was setup, please send photos or videos, you are welcome tap the attachment icon to start uploading photos
14. If one of the photos has been selected, please tap it send in the lower right corner.
15. Wait a few seconds and your photo has been successfully given a logo watermark. Next step, please tap photo the.
16. Tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
17. Choose save to gallery.
A logo watermark is suitable for those of you who already have a logo, be it a personal or business logo. Logo watermarks in the eyes of others are also more credible than text logos.
That’s how to make a logo watermark on photos in the Telegram application, I hope this is useful.