How to Create a Text Watermark on Photos in the Telegram Application
Telegram can be used for many things, from changing hair color in photos to downloading TikTok videos. Apart from doing these two things, Telegram can also do other things, including creating text watermarks on photos or images.
If we are confused about watermarking your photos or pictures, just use Telegram because the process is very easy and fast. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Telegram on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Please look for the named bot wmarkbot.
3. If you are already connected to a bot, please tap start.
4. Select english.
5. Tap web page icon.
6. If the bot watermark asks for access permission to open the page, please tap it okay.
7. Tap create new watermark.
8. Make sure you have selected the tab textthen choose a color and enter text in the field text watermarks. As for the icon, please choose only text and set transparency as you wish.
9. Set the position of the watermark on watermark positionsthen set anyway width percent.
10. If all settings are complete, please tap save changes.
11. Tap done.
12. If the watermark was setup please send photos or video appears, please tap attachment icon to start uploading photos.
13. If one of the photos has been selected, please tap it send in the lower right corner.
14. Wait a few seconds and your photo has been successfully watermarked. Next step, please tap photo the.
15. Tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
16. Choose save to gallery.
The tutorial above doesn’t take long, because you only need under 3 minutes to complete it. Given that there are many benefits provided by Telegram, you should install the application.
That’s how to make a text watermark on photos in the Telegram application, I hope this is useful.