How to Create a WhatsApp Group You Should Know
WhatsApp is the most widely used messaging application by the people of Indonesia, because this application is indeed more familiar than other messaging applications.
Apart from the familiar reasons, another reason why WhatsApp is widely used is that the application has useful features, including the group feature which makes it easy for fellow users to interact with each other without having to go through private lines.
Creating a group on WhatsApp also doesn’t take much time, just under 3 minutes. If you don’t know how to create a group on WhatsApp, please see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone, then tap three vertical dots in the top right corner.
2. Select new group.
3. Tap search to search for a contact to add to the group.
4. If the contact has been found, please tap the contactthen tap arrow to the right located in the lower right corner. Follow the same steps for the other contacts.
5. If all contacts have been selected, please tap arrow to the right.
6. In the column, tap the subject of the group here, please enter the group name.
7. If the group name is already filled in, please tap check mark.
8. Here are the results.
By creating a group, communication will be much easier and faster without having to send messages one by one via private channels, especially if you have the same interests as other users, of course creating a group is the right solution.
That’s how to create a WhatsApp group that you should know, I hope it’s useful.