While watching a YouTube video, you can share a short snippet with others via the clip feature. So, important moments from the videos you watch will be faster for others to know.
This clip feature is already available on the YouTube web as well as the app. If you don’t know how to use this feature, please refer to the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
If you use the same YouTube web tutorial, only the appearance is different.
1. Open the app YouTube on your cellphone, then tap the search icon to find the video you want to watch and share it with others via the clips feature.
2. If the video has been found and you have also played it, please find the minute you want to sharethen tap clip.
3. Please set clip duration, ranging from 5 seconds to 60 seconds. If the duration is set, enter clip descriptionthen tap share clip.
4. Select copy link.
5. The following is a display of the link shared via WhatsApp.
6. When the link is tapped, the person you sent the link to will redirected to YouTube and direct shown the minutes you have marked.
Regarding sharing certain minutes of YouTube videos with others, you can actually share them via timestamp in the comments column. So, please choose which method suits your needs.
That’s how to make a YouTube video clip using the clip feature, hopefully it’s useful.