Currently there are many applications that can be used to help with work, one of which is a travel animation maker application. This kind of application is very suitable for use by content creators, especially when making travel videos from one city to another.
If you are a content creator, of course you should know how to create travel animations. If you don’t know how, please see the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app TravelBoast on your cellphone, then tap okay.
2. Tap start and enter the starting address.
3. Tap destination and enter the destination address.
4. If the starting address and destination address have been entered, drag travel route customize existing paths in Maps to make animations more interesting.
5. Tap while holding on the car icon.
6. Please change vehicle modelbut this option only optional.
7. If you have, please tap back icon in the top left corner.
8. Tap play button to see a preview of the animated video created.
9. If you still need to edit something like the route, please tap back icon.
10. Update route by dragging it to follow the path, if it’s already tapped play button.
11. You can set duration in video length and set the size of the vehicle in the model size.
12. If the animation video is appropriate, please tap save video to camera roll.
13. Wait for the download process to complete. If the process is complete, the video will be automatically saved in your cellphone gallery. the tutorials already mentioned, more or less only take 3 minutes, even under.
- There is a tutorial on how to use the application.
- Easy to use.
- Fast animation creation process.
- The results of the animated video have a watermark.
- Some features such as paid vehicle models.
Travel animation results can be combined into one screen with other videos through the VN application, for example, travel animation videos are combined with videos while in a vehicle or other videos that are still related to travel.
That’s how to make an animated travel route in just 3 minutes, hopefully it’s useful.