How to Create an Avatar on the WhatsApp Application for a Profile Photo
WhatsApp has just introduced a new feature to its users, namely the avatar feature. Through this avatar feature, users don’t need to use additional applications when they want to create an avatar for a profile photo.
If you want to make an avatar in the WhatsApp application, it’s quite easy, where you have to update the application first. If the WhatsApp application has been updated, then all you have to do is listen to the full tutorial below.
1. Open the app WhatsApp on your cellphone, then tap three vertical dots which is located in the upper right corner.
2. Select suit.
3. Select avatars.
4. Tap create your avatar.
5. Tap start.
6. Select skin color you, then tap next.
7. Select hairstyle you.
8. If you have chosen a hairstyle, please swipe right to choose other effects, such as the shape of the face, nose, and clothes.
9. When the effect selection is complete, please tap done in the top right corner.
10. Choose save changes.
11. Tap next.
12. Choose create a profile photo.
13. Select the avatar and background you want to use.
14. If you have chosen, please tap check mark in the top right corner.
15. Here are the results where the avatar was successfully used as a profile photo.
The presence of the avatar feature is very helpful, especially for users who are unsure of their original photo, because avatars can be made as similar as possible.
That’s how to create an avatar in the WhatsApp application for a profile photo, hope this is useful.