How to Custom a Team Logo in Dream League Soccer 2022
In the previous article, namely how to play Dream League Soccer 2022 for beginners, it has been mentioned several advantages possessed by the DLS game, including the team logo can be changed according to the user’s wishes.
By changing the team logo, of course playing the game will be much more fun because the team is really according to your wishes, especially in terms of the logo. As for changing the team logo in DLS 2022, please see the full tutorial below.
1. Open the game DLS 2022 on your cellphone, then tap edit icon.
2. Select edit logo.
3. Tap custom logo which is in the lower left corner.
4. Tap diamondsbecause the cost required for a custom logo is 75 diamonds.
5. Please paste logo link in the column provided, then tap confirm. Please note, custom logos in DLS can only be done via a link.
6. If the logo link you pasted is valid, a description will appear image successfully downloadedplease tap okay.
7. You will be redirected to the editing page, please tap arrow to the right on the Dream FC Logo until the Custom Logo appears.
8. If the Custom Logo appears, please tap save.
9. If the logo is already saved, please tap back icon in the top left corner.
10. Here is the result where the logo has been successfully changed.
Important to Know
If you want to change the team logo, you don’t have to wait to level up to the next higher division because you can change the team logo even though you are still in the lowest division as long as you have 75 diamonds.
If you want to make a logo link, you can make it on the site Imgur by uploading the logo on the site, then copying the logo link to paste into the custom logo settings. But besides using Imgur, you can also use other sites, such as imgbox and Postimages.
Considering that diamonds are quite difficult to get in Dream League Soccer 2022, you have to use them wisely because diamonds can also be used for building team facilities and buy legendary players.
That’s how to custom the team logo in Dream League Soccer 2022, hopefully it’s useful.