The website basically can only be accessed online using the internet network.
But some free software lets you open it offlinewith the condition that all web pages must be downloaded first.
The following is a complete guide to downloading all web pages on a computer/laptop so that it can be accessed without an internet connection.
1. Please Download WebCopy here (6MB), then install the program as usual.
2. Run WebCopy on your computer/laptop.
3. Enter the web address you want to download, then click Scan.
4. A window like this will appear, click OK.
5. After that, click Copy.
6. WebCopy will ask to create a new folder, click OK for confirmation.
7. Wait until the process is complete. The length of the copying depends on the internet speed and the size of the website.
8. When finished, click Open Output Folder to be faster.
9. Run the file index.html in a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, etc.).
10. Now you can browse the website version without internet.
The guide above only takes advantage of its basic features. WebCopy allows downloading non-HTML files, creating rules, enter subdomains, and so on. For the full capabilities of WebCopy, see this reference page.
In addition to WebCopy, some of the best software that can be an alternative include:
- HTTrack (Similar to WebCopy but more popular)
- SiteSucker (Only for Mac computers)
- Getleft (Simple website copy)
Please note that some elements and functions of the website depend on the internet connection. Accessing the offline version is not the best option, but it’s still sufficient.