The Google search engine is the most widely used search engine by the world’s public, including the Indonesian public. When accessing the internet with the Google search engine, users can do many things, including looking for interesting photos and images.
Photos and images on Google can be downloaded easily, both when using a smartphone or using a PC or laptop. If you don’t know how to download photos and images on Google, please see the full discussion below.
1. Download Via PC or Laptop
1. Open the browser Chrome installed on your PC or laptop, then search photo or image that you want to download, then click the tab picture.
2. If you have moved to the image tab, please click image that you want to download, then right click and select save image as.
2. Download Via Smartphone
1. Open the browser app Chrome on your smartphone, then search photo or image that you want to download. If so, please move to image tab.
2. Tap image that you want to download.
3. Tap the image while holding it until the choice appears download image.
4. If the image is successfully downloaded, please open smartphone gallery you.
That’s how to download photos and images on Google. Keep in mind that even if you have access to download the image, keep in mind the license and limitations on its use. Some images are copyrighted and should not be used arbitrarily.
If you want to download copyright-free images, see the guide here.