How to Download TikTok, YouTube, etc. HD Quality Videos on PC
I’m pretty sure most of us must be familiar with TikTok and YouTube. These two platforms are indeed very popular and we often find interesting videos that we want to save to watch again later offline. However, unfortunately not all videos can be downloaded directly from the platform.
So, in this article I will share how to save videos from the web such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, to download HD quality TikTok videos. You don’t have to jump from one service to another. All of these video sites are supported by an application called iMyFone TopClipper.
Psychology Ünite -3 : Psychology psychology …
One of the reasons I chose this app is because it supports popular video streaming sites as well as any website page that contains videos. That way, TopClipper can be a solution for downloading videos from the internet.
What is iMyFone TopClipper?
In short, iMyFone TopClipper is a program for a Windows PC or laptop that functions to download videos from the internet, be it YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Soundcloud, and hundreds of other websites. The downloaded videos are also free of watermarks and have a maximum resolution of up to 8K.
However, it should be noted that this application has premium features which makes it pay. But don’t worry, because the trial version allows you to download the first two videos for free. Check out the following guide.
How to download videos from the internet using TopClipper
1. First, please install the app iMyFone TopClipper video downloader on your computer. Then run the program.
2. Now, open a web browser, then go to the video page that you want to download. As an example, I will use this TikTok video. Again, any site is fine.
3. Select the video link, right click and click Copy to copy the link.
4. Return to the TopClipper application, then click download button on the top right.
5. Click the area that says Copy a video URL and click here to download.
6. Paste the link (Ctrl+V) in the column provided, then click Confirm.
7. Select the video resolution and format, then press the button Downloads. Wait until the process is complete.
8. The downloaded video will appear on the menu Downloaded. You can click the button open to see its location.
9. For example, in the downloaded TikTok video, it looks like there is no watermark at all.
You can follow the same process for other sites.
Oh yes, you can also paste the video link into the address bar available at the top of the application to visit the page and download the video. Unfortunately, from what I tried, the default browser TopClipper very slow and unresponsive. The fastest way to start the download is as described above.
Questions and answers
How to download TikTok videos without an application?
How to download videos from YouTube to computer?
Does TikTok work on PC?
TikTok can be used on a PC, but some crucial features are not available. For example the ability to directly download videos, upload and edit videos is not available. An alternative that you can try is to use an emulator like BlueStack to run Android applications on a Windows computer.