When having a photo, sometimes we want to add a shadow effect to make the photo look livelier and more attractive. The good news is that now it’s easy to add a shadow effect to a photo via the Canva application.
By using the Canva application, there are several choices of shadow effects that you can use, there are approximately six choices. As for adding a shadow effect to photos in the Canva application, please see the full tutorial below until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Canva on your cellphone, then tap plus sign in the lower right corner.
2. Go ahead select photo size. In this tutorial, the selected photo size is 1080×1080 pixels (square Instagram content). If none of the suggested sizes fit, you can make one special size.
3. If you have chosen a photo size, tap it uploadthen tap upload files and make sure the photo you uploaded has the background removed.
4. Wait for the photo upload process to finish.
5. If the upload process is complete, tap photo the.
6. Select effect.
7. Select shadow.
8. Choose a shadow effect you want to use. In this tutorial, the selected shadow effect is the background.
9. If the effect has been applied, please tap it sign downloads.
10. If the download is successful, a description will appear saved to gallery. That is, photos that have been given a shadow effect are automatically stored on your cellphone.
The tutorial above can also be applied to those of you who have product photos. As you know, product photos need to add a shadow effect so that the photo is able to attract buyers. So, if you want to add a shadow effect to your photos, just use the Canva app.
That’s how to easily add a shadow effect to a photo, hope this is useful.