How to Easily Change the Look of the Sky in Photos
If you have a photo showing the sky, then you can change the appearance of the sky in that photo. If you want to change it, you can simply use an application called Lightleap.
As for changing the appearance of the sky, it doesn’t take long, more or less under 3 minutes. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Lightleap on your cellphone, then swipe right.
2. Tap get started.
3. Tap cross in the top right corner.
4. Tap the page home page to upload a photo.
5. Tap allow when Lightleap requests access to photos, media, and files on your cellphone.
6. Select a photo who want to change the appearance of the sky.
7. Select sky.
8. Choose an effect which has been provided. Note that the crown icon on an effect indicates that the effect is paid for.
9. In this tutorial, the effect used is violet. If you have chosen an effect, please tap it check mark in the lower right corner.
10. Tap export which is located in the upper right corner.
11. Choose save copy and the results will be automatically stored in your cellphone gallery.
With the help of the Lightleap application, you can change the appearance of the sky in your photos at any time. Changing the look of the sky is one way to make a photo more interesting.
That’s how to change the appearance of the sky in photos easily, I hope this is useful.