There are many ways to create interesting videos, one of them is by turning the video into a collage. If you want to make a video collage, you can rely on a free video editing application called CapCut.
Video collages are rarely made because the manufacturing process is more complicated. But for now, making video collages will be much easier and faster because you can rely on CapCut. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial to the end.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Please select multiple videosthen tap collage.
3. Please choose template according to your wishes, then tap continue.
4. If the video duration is appropriate, you can directly tap on export in the upper right corner to start the download process. But if the duration is still different, please tap bubble sign.
5. Video will be separate please swipe right.
6. Please select one of the videos whose duration is used as a benchmark, then tap video others who want to adjust the duration by sliding White linethen tap for.
7. If the video has been split into two, please tap delete. Do the same steps for the other videos so that the duration of each video is appropriate.
8. Tap export sign in the top right corner to download the video collage.
By relying on the CapCut application, making a video collage will not take long because under 5 minutes is enough to complete. In addition, CapCut is free and does not provide a watermark on the video collage.
That’s how to make a video collage in the CapCut application easily, hopefully it’s useful.