How to Easily Delete Voice Texts in the CapCut Application
The CapCut application already provides a voice text feature, a feature that allows users to convert text into voice, so they don’t have to bother recording audio.
Regarding this voice text feature, there is one trick you should know, which is how to delete text without removing the sound. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Please select the video or photo tab. As for this tutorial, the tab selected is video.
3. If you have selected a video, please tap it plus.
4. Make sure you have deleted the CapCut ending video, it is recommended to delete the CapCut ending video permanently. If the ending video has been removed, please tap it text.
5. Select add text.
6. Enter text which will be converted to sound.
7. If the text has already been entered, please tap it check mark.
8. Choose text to voice.
9. Choose Indonesian.
10. Choose a female voicewhether it’s a woman’s voice or a woman’s voice 2.
11. If a female voice has been selected, please tap check mark in the lower right corner.
12. Tap wipe and the text will disappear. If the video sound collides with the text sound, you can mute the video by tapping the mute button.
13. The following is the result where the text has been successfully removed, but the sound is still there. If the text is successfully removed, the next step is to tap return sign.
14. Tap export sign to save the video results on your cellphone.
15. Wait for the export process to finish, which reaches 100 percent.
By knowing the tutorial above, now the videos that you make using the text to voice feature for audio will be neater because there will be no more annoying text.
That’s how to easily delete voice text in the CapCut application, hope this is useful.