When creating Instagram highlights, you have to give them a title. If you don’t give it a title, Instagram will automatically give you the highlight title you made.
Regarding the title of this Instagram highlight, you can easily remove the title through a simple trick. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. The following shows Instagram highlights where the automatic title is still there.
2. To start removing Instagram highlight titles, please go to Google chromethen look for the site named empty character.
3. If the site is already open, please scroll down.
4. Tap copy to clipboard.
5. If appears copy to clipboardplease go to profile Instagram you.
6. Tap Instagram highlights you.
7. Tap three vertical dots in the lower right corner.
8. Choose edit highlights.
9. Go ahead remove highlight text.
10. If the highlight text is removed successfully, please tap while holding in the highlight column until a description appears paste and tap on the description.
11. Tap done.
12. Open your Instagram profile and the Instagram highlight title has been successfully removed.
Please note, empty characters can be used for all social media. So, its use is not limited to Instagram, because you can also use it on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, to TikTok.
That’s how to easily remove Instagram highlight titles, hope this is useful.