When you already have an Instagram account, you have to share it with other people so that the account you have is followed by many people. Currently, there are many ways you can share your Instagram account.
One method you can take is to share an Instagram account via a QR code and this method is a unique method that is rarely done by most people. As for sharing an Instagram account via a QR code, you can listen to the full tutorial below.
1. Share Own Instagram Account
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then tap profile in the lower right corner.
2. Tap three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
3. Select QR code.
4. The QR code has been generated successfully, please screenshot the code, then share it with others directly or place it into a design.
2. Share Other People’s Instagram Accounts
1. Open the Instagram application on your cellphone, then tap search.
2. Go ahead look for an Instagram account that you want to share.
3. If the Instagram account has been found, tap it three vertical dots in the top right corner.
4. Select show QR code.
5. Tap save QR code to start downloading it. Apart from tapping save the QR code, you can also take a picture with a screenshot.
By sharing the Instagram account QR code, other people only need to scan the QR code that you created without having to type in the account URL address. So, for those of you who want to share your Instagram account in an unusual way, just share it via a QR code.
That’s how to easily share an Instagram account via a QR code, hope this is useful.