How to Enable Power Saving Mode in the Telegram Application
Telegram has just made a feature update, which is a power-saving feature that helps users save battery on cellphones. With this feature, the duration of your cellphone battery will last longer when accessing Telegram.
Please note, the power-saving feature will turn off animations and videos that play automatically so that battery usage on the device becomes even more efficient. If you don’t know how to activate power-saving mode on Telegram, please see the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app Telegram on your cellphone, then tap three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
2. Select arrangement.
3. Select power saving.
4. Set power saving modeyou can set it when the HP battery is at 10 percent, 35 percent, 50 percent, 75 percent, or when it’s still 100 percent.
5. In this tutorial, the saving mode selected is at 47 percent.
6. When the HP battery is at 47 percent and below, the previously active power saving options will be deactivated.
7. As for smooth transitions, you can disable them manually by sliding the button to the left, because smooth transitions must be disabled manually.
When you have activated the power-saving mode, you no longer need to worry about wasting HP battery due to frequently opening animations and videos on Telegram.
Regarding the power-saving mode on Telegram, the needs of each individual vary according to the capacity of the device used. So please set the power saving mode according to your needs.
That’s how to activate power-saving mode in the Telegram application, hope this is useful.