How to Hide Instagram Live from Certain Users
In the previous article, we discussed how to create an Instagram live and also schedule a live. As for this opportunity, the discussion is still about live Instagram, which is how to hide live from certain users.
As you know, sometimes there are one, two, or more than three people who want to be excluded from the live that we make. If you are one of those people, please refer to the following tutorial to the end.
1. Open the app Instagram on your cellphone, then swipe right on the veranda.
2. Tap icon Settings in the top left corner.
3. Select live broadcast.
4. Tap arrow on hide live broadcast from.
5. Please select user that you want to exclude from your live.
6. If it has been selected, please tap back icon.
If one day you want to cancel people who are excluded from Instagram live broadcasts, then you just have to remove the check mark on hide stories from.
That’s how to hide Instagram live from certain users, hopefully it’s useful.