How to Link an eFootball Account to a Konami ID for Safe Data
PES Mobile 2021 officially changed its name to eFootball 2022 after Konami carried out a major update on May 28, 2022 to June 2, 2022. If you have created an eFootball account, then you must secure the account data you have.
To secure your eFootball 2022 account, you must first link it to your Konami ID account. If you don’t know how to link it to a Konami ID account, please refer to the following tutorial to completion.
1. Open eFootball on your cellphone, then tap extra.
2. Select Support.
3. Select link data.
4. Tap okay.
5. Select link using Konami ID.
6. You will redirected to Chrome browserplease tap proceed.
7. Select register email address and password as new user.
8. Please fill in the requested datastarting from the country, language, date of birth, email, and password.
10. Open email which you used to register a Konami ID account, then look for confirmation code which has been sent by Konami.
11. Enter confirmation code to the register field, then tap next.
13. Tap okay.
14. If the eFootball account is successfully linked, it will a green check mark appears on the Konami ID with the description linked.
Benefits of Linking an eFootball Account to a Konami ID
1. Can Use the Data Transfer Feature
The data transfer feature is a feature that allows the users to play eFootball on different OS. So if users switch to a device whose operating system is different from the previous device, they don’t need to create a new account.
2. Important Data Will Not Be Lost
If you have linked your eFootball account to your Konami ID account, you don’t need to worry when there is a massive update by Konami, because your important data, such as myClub Coins, GP, and players will not be lost.
In addition, when there is a major update, you don’t need to create a new account anymore because you can also use the data transfer feature. So make sure to note down the email and password you registered with your Konami ID account.
That’s how to link an eFootball account to a Konami ID so that the data is safe, hopefully it will be useful.