Bumpers are short animations or short videos that serve as the opening of the main video, as well as being the hallmark of an event or video being made. This bumper is only optional, which can be used and can not.
If you are interested in making bumpers, you can make them easily and quickly through the CapCut application. If you don’t know how to make it, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app CapCut on your cellphone, then tap new project.
2. Select photo tabthen select photo or image which will be used as a video bumper.
3. If the photo is already selected, please tap plus.
4. If you have entered the worksheet, please swipe right photo.
5. Tap suffix and select delete.
6. If the ending video has been deleted, please swipe left.
7. Please tap video and select style.
8. Select cosmic effect.
9. Wait for the styling process to finish.
10. When the application process is complete, please tap play button to see the results.
11. If the results are appropriate, please tap check mark in the lower right corner.
12. Tap export sign in the upper right corner to download the results, then wait for the download process to complete and the video will appear automatically saved on HP you.
By using the CapCut application, making video bumpers will not take long where it only takes 3 minutes. In addition, the manufacturing process is also not complicated, because you only need to apply a few steps.
That’s how to make a cool video bumper in the CapCut application, hopefully it’s useful.