How to Make a Transparent Background in the PixelLab Application
The PixelLab application is an application that has many users, because this application can be used to create various designs via cellphone, one of which is a transparent background design.
If you want to make a design with a transparent background, you can rely on PixelLab. If you don’t know how, you don’t need to worry, because all you have to do is listen to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
1. Open the app PixelLab installed on your cellphone, then select cancelled when a pop-up confirmation appears.
2. Tap trash can.
3. Select okay.
4. Tap layer icon.
5. Select image size to change the background size.
6. Enter the background sizethen tap okay.
7. If the background size has been successfully changed, please tap transparent.
8. If the background is successfully made transparent, go ahead tap the sticker icon to start uploading images.
9. Tap imported and select image in your HP gallery.
10. Tap check mark when the image is uploaded successfully.
11. Set the image position.
12. If the image is already set, please tap it save iconthen select save as image.
13. Tap save to gallery and the background will automatically be saved in your cellphone gallery.
PixelLab is a solution for people who don’t own Photoshop or aren’t proficient in Photoshop, because the app is easy to use. Apart from that, PixelLab only requires a cellphone device so editing can be done whenever it’s time.
That’s how to make a transparent background in the PixelLab application, I hope this is useful.