How to Make a Video Cover on TikTok Without Additional Applications
One of the cool features that TikTok has is the cover feature where this feature allows users to quickly create video thumbnails directly from the application.
If you want the video that you make to be seen by many people, one way that you can do is to use the cover feature. If you don’t know how, please refer to the following tutorial until it’s finished.
استدعاء عناصر اتش ت…
1. Open the app TikTok on your cellphone, then tap plus sign in the middle position.
2. Tap uploadThen select videos that you want to upload.
3. Select next.
4. Tap select cover.
5. Choose a cover which has been provided. As for this tutorial, the cover chosen is skew. When the cover selection is complete, you can also shift its position to where you want it.
6. Tap enter text to start adding text.
7. When the text is finished entering, please tap finished.
8. Tap save.
9. Tap post in the lower right corner.
10. The following shows the video cover on your TikTok account profile.
There are many choices of covers that you can use, there are approximately 10 covers, ranging from vector, glitch, tint, emblem, news, retro, skew, pill, pop, and bubble. So, please choose a cover that fits your content.
That’s how to make a video cover on TikTok without additional applications, hope this is useful.